Application for Student Exchange Program for the 2021 Spring Semester to Handong Global University (HGU), South Korea is now open.
1) Nomination by Home Univesity
To join this student exchange program, you need to be nominated by the home university (UKDW).
2) HGU will send the guideline to students directly to complete the application
-Online application and documents: Transcripts of Academic Records (From 1st semester~) / Passport Copy / Recommendation / Handong Honor Pledge / 1 Head-Shoulder Photo
3) Feedback and acceptance letter will be sent to Home institutions and students during the 1st week of November, after the application deadline (October 30)
2021 Spring Semester Calendar
Download HGU Information Sheet for more information!
Important Notice Regarding Covid-19
1. Exchange program for 2021 Spring: Although HGU recruits students as usual, if the quarantine policy is maintained until Feb, the incoming program may be suspended due to lack of quarantine facilities on campus. Regarding the changes, HGU will duly keep you updated once it is made.
2. Method of classes: (As of now) Online and Face-to-face classes, depends on the professor and each class.
3. Campus: Currently around 2,000 (enrolled students: 4,000) students are staying in the campus dormitory. And every facility opens, and staff & professors are on campus (never been closed).