Application for Student Exchange Program for the 2021 Fall Semester to Chang Jung Christian University, Taiwan is now open.
Academic Calendar: September 13, 2021 – January 16, 2022
Arrival Dates: September 7 – September 8, 2021
Type of funding: self-funded
To join this student exchange program, you need to be nominated by the home university (UKDW).
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at UKDW
- Have completed at least four semesters at UKDW (for undergraduate students)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficient in English
- Have discussed your intend to apply for student exchange program and your study plan with your department
Download the Application form and CJCU Factsheet here.
- Application Form (please refer to page 3-4 of the Application file)
- Autobiography and Plan of Study (please refer to page 6 of the Application file)Students should write a statement of approximately 500 words, describing their personal background, motivation for studying at CJCU, plan of study, and career plans after completion of study
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Academic Transcript (the English version, please contact Biro I to get it)
- Letter of Recommendation from the Head of Department (Kaprodi)
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of Permission and financial statement from Parents
- Health Certificate. Please submit the medical report which is provided by the hospital (English ver.) and ask the hospital to fill in the Health Certificate form with their signature and stamp) **
- Application for On-Campus Housing (please refer to page 20 of the Application file). CJCU requires all the International Exchange Students to apply for on-campus accommodation and live on campus) **
- Dormitory Health and Safety Regulations (please refer to page 21-22 of the Application file) **
- Financial Support (Original Copy of Financial Support issued by bank showing minimum available funds of NT$ 200,000) **
- Proof of health insurance (both medical and accident insurance for the period of stay). If you do not provide this document, please enroll in insurance for international students after you arrive at CJCU. The fee will be NT 500 dollars/month **
** Student may submit these documents after they passed the internal review
- Submit the required documents No. 1-8 no later than May 12, 2021, to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) UKDW for internal review. Documents should be sent to email@example.com.
- OIA UKDW will review your application
- Nomination Certificate will be provided by UKDW for students who have passes the internal review
- Nominated students must submit the required documents No. 9-13 no later than May 24, 2020.
- OIA UKDW will send the completed application to CJCU
- The final result from CJCU
For those who wish to apply for the Spring Semester 2022, please submit your application (Required Documents No. 1-8 ) by September 30, 2021.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
※Although at this moment, the Taiwan government has not allowed the shortterm program students to enter Taiwan, CJCU will keep noticing related policy and reply to you. Also, if the travel restriction is still banned from the exchange students entering Taiwan, CJCU will organize online courses for exchange students to choose from.