Greetings, UKDW students!
We are pleased to bring you the information about Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards (IISMA) 2021.
IISMA is a Government of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students on mobility programs to overseas universities. IISMA is designed to accommodate undergraduate students to spend one semester (approximately 16 weeks) at university partner to study, experience host country culture, and do practical assignments to hone their skills. Through this program, the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia (Kemdikbud) provides opportunities for 1000 Indonesian students to study abroad for one semester. To apply for this program, students must be nominated by their home university.
This award will cover:
- Registration and Tuition Fee
- Transportation Allowance
- Settlement and Living Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowance
- Book Allowance
- PCR Test
Important Link and Materials:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student at UKDW
- 4th - 7th semester student at the time of the program
- Have an adequate English proficiency with a minimum score of iBT 80 / IELTS Score 6.0 / TOEFL ITP 550 / Duolingo English Test 100
- GPA minimum 3.00
- Non-recipients of other awards managed by Kemdikbud (MoEC)
- Copy of Student ID Card
- Academic Transcript (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of Passport / ID Card (if you don't have a passport, we suggest that you start to apply for a passport simultaneously while applying for this program)
- Statement letter from your parents (in Indonesian), stating that they support you and give you permission to join this program, including if you have to go abroad during this pandemic.
- Submit your application to the Office of International Affairs (OIA) UKDW no later than through the online submission link --> http://bit.ly/Submit-UKDW-IISMA2021 ---> The deadline is extended to May 20, 2021. (We strongly advise you to fill out the form and upload the documents that you already have as soon as possible and send the remaining documents before the deadline).
- OIA will evaluate your application and issues the official nomination letter for those who have passed the internal review, and send the letter through email. The official nomination letter is needed as one of the materials to be uploaded in the online application.
- Nominated students will proceed with the online application which will be opened by the Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) from 19 – 22 May 2021. The Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemdikbud) will proceed with the selection.
- Selected students will apply to the program offered by International Higher Education Institution partners as the host university.
- The FINAL decision of acceptance will be from both the Ministry of Education and Culture as well as the host university.
Host University and Courses
- Students need to choose the host university from the list and chose 4 courses offered by their chosen host university.
- Please refer to the important link and material above for information regarding the list of host universities and courses
- Students also need to discuss with their department (Head of Department) regarding the courses they would like to take at the host university, to get approval for the courses that can be transferred to their department.
Office of International Affairs | Office of Partnership and Public Relation (Biro IV)
Universitas Kristen Duta Wacana (UKDW)
Hagios Building 1st Floor